Thursday, August 7, 2014

Final Impression

After dinner, I walked alone on the road to the classroom, the road that I walk on everyday. The sun had already gone down while the sky was still bright. There were some students on the road ,going to take their night class. Time goes by,  it's only three days away from the end of this program while I can still remember the night that I came to Yale.
Walking and thinking, six weeks ago, all about Yale was just like a dream, I could only get some information and photos of Yale from the Internet. But now, I have lived and studied in Yale for nearly six weeks, everything about Yale has become familiar to me : Morse college, the WLH, the gym, all the libraries and even the Yale farm.
In my First Impression, I said that I hope the good impression of Yale could continue to the end. Now I think this wish come true. And I love Yale even more. I love the teachers here, they are really different from China's teachers, so I can study something new from them and I really admire the way they teach students. I love the clean and quiet streets here, which make me walk more leisurely. I love the weather here, it's much cooler than it is in Shanghai, so I don't need to worry about the high temperature. I love the blue sky and the white cloud here, they always bring a good mood to me. Well, to be honest, there is one thing I don't really like: the food. I miss the Chinese food very much.
Maybe it is the the only time I can study and live in Yale, maybe I will have another chance in the future. Anyway, I will treasure up this six weeks in my memory.

2 comments:

  1. It was a delight having you in class this summer. IYou particularly seemed to become someone new, both in your writing and your spoken word. I appreicate what you taught both me and the teachers, and I hope that they will become more interesting teachers for it. I wish you the greatest success and pleasure in your future and perhaps I'll be lucky enough to see you again, maybe in Beijing?.
    Until then, Carrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You not only taught me reading and writing, but also led me to see that English is so interesting. I believe we'll meet again, maybe in America, maybe in China, anyway, in the world.
      Best wishes, Henry

      Delete