Monday, July 14, 2014

A Dream


Jack was sitting in a cafeteria, looking at the face of the woman, who was sitting in the corner. She was really beautiful and the sunshine on her cheek made her even more pretty. It reminded Jack of his dream. He could not wait and he walked up to her.
 “Excuse me, are you Rose?” 
The woman was a little shocked.
 “Yes, how you know that? I’m sure I haven’t seen you before.”
 “May be you can’t believe it,” Jack smiled, “But you told me in the dream.”
 “Really?” 
The woman was more surprised 
“So, what else did I tell you in the dream?”
 “You were born in 1936, the third child of your family. You began to love music since you heard a song of Beethoven. Now you are studying at music school of Yale University. You don’t like salty food and sweet food is your favorite. All right?”
 “Wow, that’s right. But you could get this information from my friends or relatives.”
 “It’s a real thing, I’m serious, " said Jack, "And you told me we were couples in the previous existence.”
 “It’s not good to accost a girl by lies. I have to leave.”
 The woman stood up and then the bell rang.
 The woman woke up from the sleep.
 “It’s just a dream” The woman thought. 
But what she didn’t know was in another city, Jack woke up from the same dream and he can’t remember how many times she appeared in his dream.
The picture I choose

4 comments:

  1. This is more than I could have ever expected Henry...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm very lucky to be your student. I love the way you teach, and I have been learning a lot from you.

      Delete
  2. I really love this story! It's a dream whereas it's not a dream.
    Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation!
      It's a dream whereas it's not just a dream.
      And life just like a dream, you won't know what you will dream just like you won't know what will happen in your later life, right?

      Delete