Wednesday, July 2, 2014

An exciting moment in my childhood

I had a wonderful childhood. There were lots of unforgettable moment that I can remember now and in the future. I would tell you one of those today.
This is my primary school which I studied in in my childhood 
It was my ten-year-old birthday. My cousin, who was four years older than me, came my home and we played together. We have many similar hobbies, we all like playing ping-pong,chess,badminton and so on. We played chess first. Thirty minutes later. He won the game and said “you can’t beat me anyway” in an arrogant tone. I was very angry, thinking how could I find a game that I could beat him. When I saw the new bat that my grandfather bought for my birthday, I got an idea and suggested to play the ping-pong by my new bat.
My new ping-pong bat

I played ping-pong since I was 5 years old. I really loved it and I believed I played it very well. I wanted to beat my cousin in ping-pong, though he was ten centimeters taller and stronger than me. It was really an intense competition. We were very closely and got 3 to 3 in the first six sets. In the last set, it’s about three quarters since the game begun, our score was 10 to 9. I was 10. It’s just one step away to win the game. I served the ball aggressively and his back ball was high. I caught the chance and smashed the ball with an extraordinary speed. He couldn't do nothing but shook his head. I won the game! I beat him! I was very excited!
It is really a fantastic moment and I have a very happy birthday in my ten-year-old.
This was the photo taken in my ten-year-old birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment