Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Stroll


When I went out of  WLH, there were some people sitting on the bench. They were friends, couples and maybe strangers. They talked to each other in a low voice, afraid of being eavesdropped upon by the others, I guess. So I couldn’t hear what they said. A beautiful girl lay on the grass and immersed in the warm sunshine, which made her even more pretty. Then I walked to Wall Street. The street was clean and quiet which I didn’t realize before. I really enjoyed the feeling when walking through a quiet street in the morning. A group of students headed toward me. I realized where they  came from when I heard the familiar language they used. Time went by quickly. I prepared to go back to class but something horrible happened. I saw Dasha, Monica and Melissa sitting on the bench so I walked to them and asked them to go back to class together. Suddenly, I found something on the ground beside the bench. Then I bent down to pick it up. Oh my god. I just found it was a toy baby with a frightening appearance. Her hair was disheveled and her face looked really terrible. The other three girls were also frightened by the toy baby. Fortunately, they didn’t see it until I came. And a boy like me can always give girls some courage to overcome  fear.



1 comment: